Nombre de messages : 631
Date d'inscription : 14/09/2016
|Sujet: EpiComp 2016! Sam 22 Oct - 19:35|| |
- Citation :
- The rules for participating are below, if you have questions please post them here.
Barring the first one, all of these are subject to change (and likely will).
- Entry Submission Begins - 0000 UT, October 1, 2016
- Entry Submission Ends - 2359 UT, December 18, 2016
- Voting - 0000 UT, December 25, 2016 (or whenever I have a chance to post)
- End of Voting - 2359 UT, January 1, 2017
For the purposes of these categories, Epic models include models from any 6mm sci-fi manufacturer or 6mm conversions. EpiComp respects the IP and copyright of all manufacturers and reserves the right to exclude any entry we feel is unsuitable (PM me if you have questions on this).
- Best Single Model - Any single Epic vehicle, aircraft or stand of troops.
- Best War Engine - Any single Epic war engine (titan, super-heavy tank/aircraft, etc.).
- Best Formation - Nine or more Epic war engines, vehicles, aircraft or stands of troops (Epic war engines count as three each towards this count).
- Best Battleforce - Three or more formations as described in the Best Formation category.
- Dark Realm Miniatures - Any 6mm sci-fi vehicle, aircraft, stand of troops or war engine from Dark Realm Miniatures.
- Microworld Games - Any 6mm sci-fi vehicle, aircraft, stand of troops or war engine from Microworld Games.
- Onslaught Miniatures - Any 6mm sci-fi vehicle, aircraft, stand of troops or war engine from Onslaught Miniatures.
- Vanguard Miniatures - Any 6mm sci-fi vehicle, aircraft, stand of troops or war engine from Vanguard Miniatures.
- Open - One of the following:
- A diorama
- A terrain piece
- 6mm fantasy
You do not have to be a member of these boards to enter (you do to vote however). Just e-mail your entry to epicompetitions [at] gmail [dot] com.
Please include the following:
- Your name, and TacComm member name if applicable
- A 1280x960px image of your entry in .jpg format
- The title for the image
- The category that you wish to enter the image in
Entries should be models that you've completed during the past year and not previously entered in an EpiComp competition. Entries already posted here or elsewhere on the internet can still be entered.
Voting will take place on these boards, so you'll have to be a member here in order to vote. I'll break down each category into heats and the winners of each heat will go onto the final for a second round of voting.
The prizes for the categories will be announced as I get them. If you're thinking about donating something please PM me! EpiComp relies on the community's support and the great manufacturers who make our models for prizes!
One prize will be awarded to the winner of each category. A conversion prize will also be awarded to the best conversion across all the categories. This will be decided on by CyberShadow and two other forum members who haven't entered.
Any winner will be awarded a maximum of one prize. If an entrant wins two categories they'll be able to choose the prize from either category. The prize from the other category will be awarded to the second-place entry in that category.
- Best Single Model -
- Best War Engine -
- Best Formation -
- Best Battleforce -
- Dark Realm Miniatures - £50 gift certificate for Dark Realm Miniatures from Doug.
- Microworld Games - $40 gift certificate for Microworld Games from Steve.
- Onslaught Miniatures - $50 gift certificate for Onslaught Miniatures from Don.
- Vanguard Miniatures - 15% off Vanguard Miniatures order from John.
- Open -
- Conversion -
Nombre de messages : 2784
Age : 38
Localisation : Nantes
Date d'inscription : 30/05/2011
|Sujet: Re: EpiComp 2016! Sam 22 Oct - 20:09|| |
Thanks for the information !
Je devrais pouvoir participer a quelques catégories cette année.
Nombre de messages : 6275
Age : 42
Localisation : Lyon
Date d'inscription : 11/11/2009
|Sujet: Re: EpiComp 2016! Sam 22 Oct - 20:31|| |
Great ! Idem for me !
See you soon, so. ++